Food Corporation of India(FCI) has announced the result of Phase –I examination on its official website, which was held or the recruitment of 4103 posts of JE, Steno, Typist and Assistant. All candidates who had appeared in this examination can check their result at the official website of FCI i.e. recruitmentfci.in.
FCI Result 2019 details:
Name of posts:
1. J.E. (Civil Engineering)
2. J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
3. Steno Grade-II
4. Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)
5. Typist (Hindi)
6. Assistant Grade-III (General)
7. Assistant Grade-III (Accounts)
8. Assistant Grade-III (Technical)
9. Assistant Grade-III (Depot)
Number of posts: 4103 posts
How to check FCI Recruitment Exam Result 2019 (Phase 1)?
a) Go through the FCI official website Link i.e. www.fci.gov.in
b) Then click on the link available on Home page “Current Recruitment”
c) You will be redirect to a new page.
d) Scroll to bottom of the Page and Click on the link of your respective Zone – North, East, West, South or North-East.
e) You will find the result, now check your result.
• Check Your Results: Click here.