SSA Assam Recruitment 2019
Invited application in the prescribed format from L.P. and U.P. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) qualified candidates of BTC area with professional qualification, who are citizens of India, for filling up the following positions of Assistant Teachers at Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools on contractual basis under SSA, Assam.
Last Date: 21.01.2019
SSA Assam Recruitment 2019 Details:
Name of post: Assistant Teacher
Number of posts: 156 [LP-85, UP-71]
District wise & medium wise vacancy positions in Lower Primary level:
1. Baksa: 08 Posts [Assamese Medium-03, Bodo Medium-05]
2. Chirang: 13 Posts [Assamese Medium-06, Bodo Medium-07]
3. Kokrajhar: 34 Posts [Assamese Medium-28, Bodo Medium-06]
4. Udalguri: 30 Posts [Assamese Medium-12, Bodo Medium-18]
District wise & medium wise vacancy positions in Upper Primary (Maths & Science) level:
1. Baksa: 14 Posts [Assamese Medium-10, Bodo Medium-04]
2. Chirang: 02 Posts [Assamese Medium-01, Bodo Medium-01]
3. Kokrajhar: 14 Posts [Assamese Medium-09, Bodo Medium-05]
4. Udalguri: 02 Posts [Assamese Medium-02, Bodo Medium-00]
District wise & Medium wise vacancy positions in Upper Primary (Social Science) level:
1. Baksa: 12 Posts [Assamese Medium-09, Bodo Medium-03]
2. Chirang: 08 Posts [Assamese Medium-05, Bodo Medium-03]
3. Kokrajhar: 02 Posts [Assamese Medium-02, Bodo Medium-00]
4. Udalguri: 17 Posts [Assamese Medium-12, Bodo Medium-05]
A candidate must not less than 18 years of age and 43 years of age as on 01/01/2019. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST(P), ST(H) & PH candidates for another 5 years as per Govt. of Assam. Decision will be taken by the BTC in case of over-age TET qualified candidates who were engaged by BTC for a period of Six months on contractual basis.
How to apply SSA Assam Recruitment 2019:
The eligible candidates shall apply in the Prescribed Format attached herewith. No testimonials are required to enclose along with the application format. But at the time of document verification/ scrutiny, the candidates have to submit Xerox set of testimonials.
The last date of submission of the application to the respective district is fixed on 21-01-2019.
The candidates have to show their originals testimonials at the time of document verification/ scrutiny in the respective districts.
The district level verification will be held in the respective districts from 25-01-2019 to 29-01-2029. The district wise verification schedule will be notified in the Notice board of the office the District Mission Co-ordinator, SSA concerned district.
1. The regular or contractual teachers (under SSA) working in LP and Up Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts again under SSA.
2. A candidate can apply only in one district mentioned above.
3. The contractual teachers will get all facilities including leave & other allowances as per Govt. norms.
4. The procedure of selection shall be as per Govt. rules/ BTC norms.
5. Educational/ Professional qualification shall be as per NCTE norms.
Important web links SSA Assam Recruitment 2019:
• Download official Advertisement & application form – click here.