Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2019
Invited application from Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2019 for the 26 various post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank). Interested candidates may apply online for the following job vacancies in Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2019.
Last Date: 27.01.2019
Reserve Bank Of India Job 2019 Details:
1. Name of post: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Number of posts: 15 [ST: 1, OBC: 5, UR: 9]
Education Qualification: Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
2. Name of post: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Number of posts: 9 [ST: 1, OBC: 2, UR: 6]
Education Qualification: Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age (as on 01‐01‐2019):
Candidate should between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1989 and not later than 01/01/1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per rule for RBI Recruitment 2019.
Experience:(as on 01.01.2019):
• Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Pay Salary RBI jobs:
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 21,400/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable): Payable from 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019 Online (both dates inclusive) shall be as follows
• For SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates – Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
• For OBC/General candidates – Rs. 450/- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO.HRMD.No.G-75/5599/05.01.01/2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013. Their status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of LPT/Document verification. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates (in terms of above referred HRMD circular), they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/ intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges, etc. will have to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process in RBI Recruitment:
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Apply methods: Online.
How to apply Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates have to apply online for the following job vacancies in Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2019. Candidates are first required to go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in. On the Home Page, click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
• Website Link Open: 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019
• Payment of Examination Fees Online: 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019
• Tentative Date of Online Examination: February 2019
Important web links RBI Recruitment 2019:
Latest job news assam (Resend uploads)