BCPL Recruitment 2019
Invited application form Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited in short BCPL Recruitment 2019 for the Senior Manager [Law] in various one position. Interested candidates may appear in the Walk-in-Interview for the following job vacancies in BCPL Recruitment 2019 against (ADVT. NO. BCPL-26/2019).
Last Date: 02.01.2019
BCPL Recruitment 2019 details:
Name of post: Sr. Manager (Law)
Number of posts: 1 [UR]
Pay: Rs 32,900 to 58,000/-
Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 03 years professional course) with minimum 50% marks. OR 05 years integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 50% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM).
Candidate must possess minimum 08 years of post qualification experience as a Law Executive in Public Sector / Private Sector Companies or as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, as an employee of that Firm in handling litigations before Arbitration Tribunals, Judicial / Quasi-Judicial Forums.
Candidate must possess minimum 04 years of post qualification experience as a Law Executive in Public Sector / Private Sector Companies or as an Advocate in a reputed Law Firm, as an employee of that Firm plus minimum 04 years of post-qualification experience as an Advocate in Bar and /or District and higher courts in handling litigations before Arbitration Tribunals, Judicial / Quasi-Judicial Forums.
Candidates working in Govt. / Public Sector must have minimum one year experience in the next lower pay scale or next lower equivalent pay scale.
Age limitations: Should not more then 40 years.
Application fee: Not mentioned.
Apply methods: Walk-in.
How to apply BCPL Recruitment 2019:
Interested candidates may appear in the Walk-in-Interview for the following job vacancies in BCPL Recruitment 2019 on 2nd January 2019 at
Radisson Blu Hotel
Iocl Petrol Pump,
Guwahati – 781033 Assam
Phone: 0361-710 0100
• The reporting time is 08:00 am onwards.
a) The candidates are required to fill the prescribed Application for Employment (available in websitewww.bcplonline.co.in) and carry the same along with 02 recent passport size colour photographs at the time of interview.
b) Candidates will be required to produce original documents along with 01 set of self-attested copies of the following testimonials / documents at the time of interview for verification of documents failing which he / she will not be permitted to appear in the interview.
● Document in support of Date of Birth (age).
● Latest Caste / Tribe certificate (for SC / ST / OBC-NCL candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority, Disability certificate (in case of PH candidates) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex-servicemen Proof (in case of Ex-servicemen candidates).
● All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of all qualifications starting from matriculation onwards (all semester / year wise Mark Sheets & Degree certificates).
● Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employers in support of experience details i.e. Date of Joining, Date of Absorption, Date of Promotion, Date of latest Increments, Date of Relieving and all other relevant information.
● Forwarding Letter / NOC from the Employer in case candidate is presently employed in a Central / State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.
Important web links BCPL Recruitment 2019:
|Download official Notification||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|